- 1/2 lb Leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- 4 slices Thick Sliced whole grain bread
- 4 slices Arla® Havarti Cheese
- ½ cup fresh baby arugula
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced into thin ribbons
- medium avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Clover Sprouts
- 0.3 cup Green Goddess Dressing
Green Goddess Dressing
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, seeded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a food processor or high powered blender, add all of the green goddess dressing ingredients and pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Spread 2-3 TBSP on four Slices of Bread
- Layer the cucumber, cheese, arugula, avocado, and zucchini ribbons on two slices of bread
- On the other two slices of bread, layer the sprouts, more cheese, and turkey slices.
- Sandwich the slices of bread together and enjoy. Makes 2 large sandwiches.