- Cook shells according to package directions minus 2 minutes so that they are very al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the ricotta cheese and 2 TBSP olive oil. Using a hand mixer, whip the ricotta until light and fluffy - about 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 C Havarti, steamed spinach, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinara sauce into the bottom of a cast iron skillet or 9X13 baking dish. Stir in the chicken/vegetable stock.
- Stuff the shells with about 2 TBSP of the ricotta havarti filling. Place the shells into the marinara sauce and kinda of wiggle them down into the sauce.
- Top with remaining havarti, parmesan, and chopped parsley.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.