- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in 1/2 C of the Havarti, the chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet, warm the enchilada sauce until it just starts bubbling around the edges. Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and
microwave for 30 seconds so that they are soft and pliable.
- Dip each tortilla half way into the warm enchilada sauce, then lay flat on the counter. (lay down some parchment or foil for easier clean up.) Place about 1/3 C of the chicken filling onto the sauced side of the tortilla, then roll up to close. Place the enchilada into a 9X13 pan and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top and then sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.